PALEO MORNING MUFFINS
Breakfast muffins are a real treat in our household and these Paleo Morning Muffins have become a favorite.
They are full of greens, nuts, healthy fats and get their sweetness from banana.
Since these have a ton of healthy fats and minimal sugars they’ll keep your blood sugar balanced and leave you full for hours.
- 2 large zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large ripe banana, smashed
- Handful of kale, diced
- 1 1/4 cups raw walnuts, cut in halves
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Grate or chop in a food processor, zucchini, kale and carrots
- Combine eggs, banana, melted coconut oil, zucchini, kale and carrots
- Combine walnuts, coconut flour, almond flour, spices, salt and baking soda together in a small bowl Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix
- Scoop into muffin pan greased with butter or coconut oil
- Cook for 30 min
- Enjoy! (makes 12)