COCONUT CHAI BITES
Coconut and Chai are two of my favorite flavors. They make me feel comforted and nourished and are perfect now that the cooler weather is rolling in. These treats came to be when I was craving something rich and satisfying and hadn't been to the grocery store in a while. After some digging around in the pantry I found this perfect combination.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 T Vital Proteins gelatin
- 1 T Vital Proteins Vanilla collagen (option to leave this out but it added a great flavor and protein)
- Chai spice to taste, at least 1 T. I used a lot. (cinnamon would work too)
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- Heat coconut milk in saucepan.
- Sprinkle in gelatin, collagen and spices while stirring until dissolved.
- Pour into ramekins or silicon candy trays.
- Cool for several hours in the refrigerator until they solidify.